Infinite Learning. Simplified.
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.
Tue, 11 Aug|
Unleash the Power of Online Meetings: The Technology, The Psychology, The Behavior
The number of home workers who say will continue to work remotely has now risen from 25% two months ago to 45% now. And 55% will continue to run meetings and events via video conferencing. What are you doing to be memorable and impactful online?
Date & Time
11 Aug 2020, 13:30 – 14:30 CEST
About the Event
Introducing the version 2.0 of the highly effective ''How to Unleash Powerful Online Presentations & Webinars''. The beta sessions are free for you to join, so get your spot asap.
During the highly effective 60 minutes, you will learn fundamental aspects of virtually presenting and online presentations, all through very practical examples and exercises:
- how to create interaction with your audience during an online presentation;
- how to be impactful and sound convincing by only using your voice, or facial gestures;
- presentations technical details (e.g. microphones, sound check, angles of light, 16:9 vs 4:3 formats, etc);
- how to effectively use the right emotions and trigger the right hormones & neurotransmitters, even during a virtual training;
- the power of visual aids;
- your body language, voice and the impact they play in the online ''grand scheme of things'';
- what nobody tells you about text, contrast, colors, physical contexts, imagery and more;
- the fundamental difference between a poor quality slideshow and your next level presentation.
The training is led & facilitated by Bogdan Manta, Live Communication Strategist, Negotiations & Behavioral Public Speaking Specialist. For 17 years he has worked as a creative, program director, content creator, show producer, negotiator, speaker coach, senior project manager, or corporate storyteller, developing projects, programs and experiences for most Fortune 500 companies, associations or non-profit organizations.
When it comes to facilitating, teaching and coaching, he focuses on applying neuropsychology to different learning models, emphasizing the human sensorimotor, cognitive, and affective response to stimuli. Bogdan uses complex methodologies, but in practice, the learning is as simple as a-b-c.
You will receive the online training details with your registration confirmation and again one day before the training.