Infinite Learning. Simplified.
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.
Tue, 10 Nov|
The Science of Online Persuasion (2)
How do you impact your peers' attention / emotion / memorization / decision, and reach mutually beneficial goals? What are the psychological and neuroscience influences that persuade people to engage with you, trust you, and work with you? What scientific principles will impact decision online?
Date & Time
10 Nov 2020, 09:00 – 13:00 CET
About the Event
You asked, we deliver. Introducing the brand new, practical intensive workshop, on The Science of Online Persuation:
- Which principles will you apply online, to target the primal and rational motivation systems of your customers, colleagues or stakeholders?
- What psychological keywords best match the personality profiles of your audience?
- Which practical, technical steps will you take to ensure your stakeholders get the full picture?
- What practical tools can you use to change or emphasize your messaging, in order to impact decision or affect behavioral change?
- How do you introduce yourself, or your business online?
- How can you use specific scientific principles from the worlds of psychology, neuromarketing, design, and behavioural economics to be persuasive online?
- How can you influence the decision making process of your stakeholders, by adapting your behavior, and theirs and reach a mutually beneficial goal?
This very practical workshop will focus on applying neuropsychology and neuromarketing to different learning models, emphasizing on the human sensorimotor, cognitive, and affective response to stimuli. Complex methodologies will be applied but in practice, the learning will be as simple as a-b-c and the retention tenfold.
This intensive workshop is led and facilitated by Bogdan Manta. Bogdan's background comes from neuromarketing, (corporate) communications, behavioural science and multifaceted program management. He is an entrepreneur with over 17 years of experience as a behavioural profiler, creative producer, content creator, stakeholder management expert, negotiator, speaker coach, senior project manager, and corporate storyteller.
Bogdan now focuses on developing projects, programs and learning experiences for most Fortune 500 companies, associations, or non-profit organizations. He is known to be highly effective, energetic, and ''quite the opposite of boring''.
You will receive the login details and homework a few days before the intensive workshop.