Not Hocus-Pocus, but Neuroscientific Focus.
The Neuroscience of Instagram: Boost Your Instagram's Engagement & Reach
It takes only 13 milliseconds for the primal brain to process an image, about 10 times more to process a word, and nearly 5,000 milliseconds to process a decision that engages the rational brain. Which is why understanding and applying Neuromarketing will boost your Instagram's engagement and reach.
14 Nov 2020, 10:00 – 13:00 CET
About the Event
Celebrating 50,000 followers with the brand new, practical intensive workshop, on The Neuroscience of Instagram:
- Which principles will you apply on Instagram, to target the primal and rational motivation systems of your new or existing followers?
- How will you use the Instagram algorithm in your advantage?
- When is the right time to post? What type of images, or videos? What about the content? Which hashtags should you use?
- How will you impact the brain's attention -> emotion -> memorization -> decision, in order to purchase / take action / follow / engage with your posts?
- Are you shadow banned? What is it and how do you avoid it?
- Which practical, technical steps should you take to ensure you increase your posts’ attention on Instagram?
- How do you caption your experiences and deliver stories which will increase your engagement and number of followers?
- How can you use specific scientific principles from the worlds of psychology, neuromarketing, design, and behavioral economics to be different than anyone else on Instagram?
This very practical workshop will focus on applying neuropsychology and neuromarketing specifically for Instagram, the Instagram strategy & Instagram algorithm, emphasizing on the human sensorimotor, cognitive, and affective response to stimuli. In practice, the learning will be as simple as a-b-c, and the retention tenfold.
This intensive workshop is led and facilitated by Bogdan Manta. (50k followers with only 80 posts!)
Bogdan's background comes from neuromarketing, (corporate) communications, behavioral science and multifaceted program management. He is an entrepreneur with over 17 years of experience as a behavioral profiler, creative producer, content creator, stakeholder management expert, negotiator, speaker coach, senior project manager, and corporate storyteller.
Bogdan now focuses on developing projects, programs and learning experiences for most Fortune 500 companies, associations, or non-profit organizations. He is known to be highly effective, energetic, and ''quite the opposite of boring''.
You will receive the login details and homework a few days before the intensive workshop.€50.00Tax: BTW includedSold Out
Regular. Final Spot
You will receive the login details and homework a few days before the intensive workshop.€60.00Tax: BTW included
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.