Not Hocus-Pocus, but Neuroscientific Focus.
Persuasive Communication: How to Impact Decision
08 Jul 2021, 14:00 – 17:30 CEST
Online Workshop / Training
About the Event
Have you ever been in a situation where you did not succeed to persuade someone? Was this a colleague, a stakeholder or one of your peers?
It’s frustrating, right? You used all the right arguments, yet your stakeholders don’t seem to understand you.
Let’s change that.
After 3.5 hours of this Persuasive Communication training, you will be able to:
- Target the primal and rational motivation systems of your colleagues, stakeholders or customers
- Use specific scientific principles from the worlds of psychology, neuromarketing, and behavioral economics to be persuasive
- Influence the decision making process of your stakeholders by applying neuroscientific techniques
- Negotiate by targeting the primal senses
- Utilize colors, textures, fragrances, sounds, graphs, slides, a-ha moments, objects, stories, images, tags, and quotes to impact decision making
- Introduce yourself or your business in any environment - and stand out from the crowd
This practical training is led and facilitated by Bogdan Manta.
Let’s enhance your professional development and amplify your skill set.
You will receive the login details and homework a few days before the intensive workshop.€90.00Tax: BTW includedSold Out
You will receive the login details and homework a few days before the intensive workshop.€100.00Tax: BTW includedSold Out
Training + Online Video Course
You will receive the login details and homework a few days before the intensive workshop.€175.00Tax: BTW includedSold Out
This event is sold out
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.