Not Hocus-Pocus, but Neuroscientific Focus.
Online: How to Deliver Powerful Online Presentations
All proceeds from this online training will go to the Red Cross.
01 Apr 2020, 19:00 – 21:00 CEST
About the Event
Presenting online or hosting a webinar does not mean poor (SD) quality whilst ''sharing your screen'', mediocre video playback, or people frustrated, because they cannot follow all of the above. Moving your training online means you MUST create a digital show, combining live with your charisma, mimics, your videos, presentation, voice inflection, empowering words and different interactive elements, all for your audience. AND you need to run the show seamlessly, (close) to perfection.
IMPORTANT!! For this online training you will need to join via your computer, as it is specifically designed for a desktop / laptop experience. We kindly advise to use your computer.
During this online training you will learn fundamental aspects of virtually presenting and online presentations, all through very practical examples and exercises:
- how to create interaction with your audience during an online presentation;
- how to effectively use the right emotions and trigger the right hormones & neurotransmitters, even during a virtual training;
- the power of visual aids;
- your body language, voice and the impact they play in the online ''grand scheme of things'';
- what are the human contexts and how are they fundamentally impacting your speech or presentation;
- the fundamental difference between a poor quality slideshow from a shared screen and a regular training app, and your next level presentation;
- presentations technical details (e.g. microphones, sound check, angles of light, 16:9 vs 4:3 formats, etc);
- what nobody tells you about text, contrast, colors, physical contexts, imagery and more.
You will learn it all through very practical examples, in different formats focused on enhanced content retention, and by using experiential learning methodologies. In practice however, it will all be as easy as a-b-c and the retention tenfold.
The workshop is led & facilitated by Bogdan Manta, Negotiations, Facilitation & Communication SME, with a background in Behavioral Science and Neuro-Marketing, combining behavioural psychology with very practical training experience.
For 17 years he has worked as a creative, program director, content creator, show caller, negotiator, speaker coach, senior project manager, or corporate storyteller, developing projects, programs and experiences for most Fortune 500 companies, associations or non-profit organizations.
When it comes to facilitating, teaching and coaching, he focuses on applying neuropsychology to different learning models, emphasizing the human sensorimotor, cognitive, and affective response to stimuli. Bogdan uses complex methodologies, but in practice, the learning is as simple as a-b-c.
Red Cross Donation + Ticket
Your ticket fee will be donated to Red Cross. You will receive the online training details after purchasing the ticket and again one day before the training.
+ Extra Red Cross Donation
You can purchase this in addition to the online training ticket. All proceeds go to the Red Cross.
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.