Not Hocus-Pocus, but Neuroscientific Focus.
Neuromarketing & Persuasive Communication: How to Impact Decision
You want to impact your peers' decisions and reach mutually beneficial goals. Great! You want them to further engage with you, trust you, and purchase your products or services. Then this workshop is for you.
18 Jun 2021, 14:00 – 17:30 CEST
About the Event
You asked, we deliver. Let's dive into understanding the mind of the consumer, and explore the worlds of Neuromarketing and Neuroscience for Business. Learn how to
- Use specific scientific principles from the worlds of psychology, neuromarketing, design, and behavioral economics to be persuasive;
- Successfuly utilize objects, stories, images, tags, quotes, narratives, colors, textures, graphs, slides, fragrances, sounds, a-ha moments
- Target the primal and rational motivation systems of your customers, or stakeholders;
- Use practical tools to emphasize your messaging, impact decision and/or affect behavioral change;
- Enhance conversion by targetting the 5 senses, and by triggering the right neurotransmitters;
- Apply neuroscientific principles to communicate with the primal brain of your customers or stakeholders;
- Influence the decision-making process of your stakeholders, by adapting your behavior and theirs, towards reaching a mutually beneficial goal.
This very practical workshop will focus on applying neuropsychology and neuromarketing to different learning models, emphasizing on the human sensorimotor, cognitive, and affective response to stimuli.
Complex methodologies will be applied. In practice, the learning and applicability are as simple as a-b-c, and the retention is tenfold.
This intensive workshop is led and facilitated by Bogdan Manta. Bogdan's background comes from neuromarketing, persuasive communication, behavioral science and psychology. He is an entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience as an engagement sttrategist, creative producer, content creator, stakeholder management expert, negotiator, pitching expert, speaker coach, project manager, and corporate storyteller.
Bogdan is known to be highly effective, energetic, and ''quite the opposite of boring''.
Regular Entrance - Final Spot
You will receive the login details and the homework a day before the intensive workshop.€100.00Tax: BTW includedSold Out
Workshop + Online Course
You will receive the login details and the homework a day before the intensive workshop.€200.00Tax: BTW includedSold Out
You will receive the login details and homework a few days before the intensive workshop.€90.00Tax: BTW includedSold Out
This event is sold out
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.