Not Hocus-Pocus, but Neuroscientific Focus.
Neuromarketing: Inside The Mind Of The Consumer
15 Jul 2021, 14:00 – 17:30
Online Workshop / Training
About the Event
This practical training covers complex and fundamental neuromarketing insights in an easy-to-understand context.
Dive into understanding the mind of the consumer:
- Neuromarketing - the reason behind 327% increase in conversion.
- The functions of the brain: attention and consciousness.
- How are the 5 senses influencing consumer behavior and purchase decisions?
- The dual side: the conscious and the unconscious response and motivation - crucial to understanding consumer preference and choice.
- The multiple kinds of memory, and how they impact behavior and decision.
- Colors, textures, fragrances, sounds, a-ha moments, objects, stories, images, quotes and how they influence purchase decisions and consumer preference.
- Aberrant consumer behaviour, consumer choice, pathological gambling, "shopaholism", digital dependencies, ‘’nomophobia’, and much more.
This practical 3.5 hour training is led and facilitated by Bogdan Manta.
You will receive the login details and homework a few days before the intensive workshop.€90.00Tax: BTW includedSold Out
You will receive the login details and the homework a day before the intensive workshop.€100.00Tax: BTW includedSold Out
This event is sold out
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.