Not Hocus-Pocus, but Neuroscientific Focus.
Negotiations Lab: Skip the Queue
The Negotiations Lab is a high-level session, focused on developing your negotiations skills, and achieving super-human awareness when it comes to stakeholder management and complex, multi-dimensional negotiations.
21 Jan 2020, 18:30 – 21:30
Creative Point - Inspiring Meeting Rooms, Kanaalstraat 132 H, 1054 XN Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
- Experiential Workshop on Psychological Influence in Negotiation & Stakeholder Management.
- A live/impromptu negotiation session: 2 teams/companies at the negotiation table, 1 facilitator & 1 side kick (it is a real case scenario).
- Each team features specific team members with specific roles.
- Most roles have different interests in the negotiation, because they all have different stakeholders to think of. Therefore, specific people in the team might desire a different outcome from the negotiation result.
- The sessions includes negotiations strategies explained, psychological influence scenarios, and strong awareness around the visible and hidden stakeholders around the negotiations table.
Skip the Queue€39.00
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.