top of page
Infinite Learning. Simplified.
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.
Tue, 21 Jan|
Creative Point - Inspiring Meeting Rooms
Negotiations Lab: Skip the Queue
The Negotiations Lab is a high-level session, focused on developing your negotiations skills, and achieving super-human awareness when it comes to stakeholder management and complex, multi-dimensional negotiations.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Date & Time
21 Jan 2020, 18:30 – 21:30
Creative Point - Inspiring Meeting Rooms, Kanaalstraat 132 H, 1054 XN Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
- Experiential Workshop on Psychological Influence in Negotiation & Stakeholder Management.
- A live/impromptu negotiation session: 2 teams/companies at the negotiation table, 1 facilitator & 1 side kick (it is a real case scenario).
- Each team features specific team members with specific roles.
- Most roles have different interests in the negotiation, because they all have different stakeholders to think of. Therefore, specific people in the team might desire a different outcome from the negotiation result.
- The sessions includes negotiations strategies explained, psychological influence scenarios, and strong awareness around the visible and hidden stakeholders around the negotiations table.
The Negotiations Lab is hosted and facilitated by Leigh Ann Arthur & Bogdan Manta.
Skip the Queue
bottom of page