Not Hocus-Pocus, but Neuroscientific Focus.
How to Master Online Job Interviews
This is the new reality: many job interviews will take place online. Which is why you need a completely new set of skills, to conquer those job interviews.
09 Jul 2020, 08:30 – 13:00
About the Event
This workshop will cover essential skills necessary to master online job interviews. We will cover these specific topics:
- your personality - online;
- the stories you are sharing;
- the answers you are giving;
- the questions you are asking;
- what you are showing (technical and personal aspects for a successful online interview: physical background behind you, contrast on your face (lighting), closeness to the camera, reading from a paper or a 2nd computer, back-up connections, noise (reduction), voice inflection / facial expressions/ head movement
We will also focus on:
- how to conquer your fear and how to use nervousness and elevate your interview responses or presentation;
- how to activate your interviewers and/or change their perspective and behavior;
- how to become the top canditate, by asking that final closing question.
This workshop is led and facilitated by Leigh Ann Arthur, Executive Search Expert, Founder and Managing Director of LAA International Executive Search, and Co-Founder of The Essential Workshops, Tammy Parrish, Image Consultant, Founder of The Clothing Compass and The Essential Workshops Expert, and Bogdan Manta, Negotiations, Behavioral Public Speaking & Live Communications Expert, and Founder of The Essential Workshops.
Leigh Ann has gathered extensive experience across Europe working with international companies, who expect high value and expertise in their recruitment services and quality in their new hires. Tammy contributes her knowledge of nonverbal communication, based on her background in fashion and marketing, and 30 years of work experience, including nonprofit management. Bogdan is bringing his multi-faceted expertise from negotiations, facilitation & behavioral public speaking, with his background in behavioral profiling and neuro-marketing.
Early Bird€55.00Tax: BTW includedSold Out
Final Spot€65.00Tax: BTW included
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.