Not Hocus-Pocus, but Neuroscientific Focus.
How to Deliver Impactful Presentations: Training + Networking Drinks
Are you presenting to colleagues, customers, or are you on stage in front of a large audience? Do you use a presentation? Then this is for you! Why? Because your charisma, your posture and a flawless delivery are just not enough when it comes to being truly memorable when presenting.
14 Jan 2020, 18:30 – 21:30
Creative Point - Inspiring Meeting Rooms, Kanaalstraat 132 H, 1054 XN Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
During the training led & facilitated by Bogdan Manta, and sponsored by LAA International Executive Search and The Essential Workshops, you will learn fundamental aspects of presenting and presentations, through very practical examples.
During the training we will focus on:
- how to create interaction with your audience even during a presentation,
- presentations technical details (e.g. what is a hand held mic, what is a dpa, what are the cones of projection, angles of light, 16:9 vs 4:3 formats, etc),
- how to effectively use the right emotions and trigger the right hormones & neurotransmitters
- the power of visual aids;
- nervous repetitions, conquering your fear,
- your body language, voice and the impact they play in the ''grand scheme of things'',
- what nobody tells you about text, contrast, colors, physical contexts, imagery and more.
Sponsored by LAA International€19.00
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.