Infinite Learning. Simplified.
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.
Sat, 30 Nov|
Creative Point - Inspiring Meeting Rooms
(Half Day) The Psychology of Impactful Presentations
Are you presenting to colleagues, customers, or are you on stage in front of a large audience? Do you use a presentation? Then this workshop is for you! Why? Because your charisma, your posture and a flawless delivery are just not enough when it comes to being truly memorable when presenting.
Date & Time
30 Nov 2019, 09:30 – 13:30
Creative Point - Inspiring Meeting Rooms, Kanaalstraat 132 H, 1054 XN Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
During the workshop led & facilitated by Bogdan Manta you will learn fundamental aspects of presenting and presentations, through very practical examples. Here are some of the topics discussed during the workshop:
- the importance of the physical context with presentations,
- presentations technical details (e.g. what is a hand held mic, what is a dpa, what are the cones of projection),
- the 7's vs. the 3's, pace, percentage of eye contact,
- the right way to walk on stage, the power of visual aids;
- how to replace your slides with props,
- nervous repetitions, ticks, conquering your fear,
- how to create interaction with your audience,
- how to deliver the most memorable presentation;
- how to use effectively the right visuals, your body language, or voice,
- what to use to support and enhance your message,
- the fundamental difference between a boring slide-show and your next level presentation.