Infinite Learning. Simplified.
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.
Sat, 22 Feb|
Creative Point - Inspiring Meeting Rooms
Half-Day Intensive: Impactful Presentations & How to Avoid Being Boring
Are you presenting to colleagues, customers, or are you on stage in front of a large audience? Then this workshop is for you! Why? Because your charisma, your posture and a flawless delivery are just not enough when it comes to being truly memorable when presenting.
Date & Time
22 Feb 2020, 09:30 – 13:30
Creative Point - Inspiring Meeting Rooms, Kanaalstraat 132 H, 1054 XN Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
During the workshop led & facilitated by Bogdan Manta you will learn fundamental aspects of presenting and presentations, through very practical examples. Here are some of the topics discussed during the workshop:
- the importance of the physical context when presenting,
- nervous repetitions, ticks, conquering your fear,
- how to create interaction with your audience,
- how to deliver the most memorable presentation;
- how to use effectively the right visuals, your body language, or voice,
- what to use to support and enhance your message,
- presentations technical details (e.g. what is a hand held mic, what is a dpa, what are the cones of projection),
- the 7's vs. the 3's, pace, percentage of eye contact,
- the right way to walk on stage, the power of visual aids;
- how to replace your slides with props,
- the fundamental difference between a boring slide-show and your next level presentation.
You will learn it all through very practical exercises, in different formats focused on enhanced content retention, and through different presentation techniques, using experiential learning methodologies. In practice however, it will all be as easy as a-b-c.
Including One 1-on-1 Session
Including Two 1-on-1 Sessions