Infinite Learning. Simplified.
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.
Wed, 18 Mar|
Free Online Training: Powerful Virtual Presentations
A practical and effective deep dive into how to deliver impactful online presentations.
Date & Time
18 Mar 2020, 17:00 – 18:00
About the Event
During the online training you will learn fundamental aspects of presenting online, through very practical examples:
- how to create and maintain interaction with your audience;
- how to effectively use the right emotions and trigger the right hormones & neurotransmitters;
- the power of visual aids;
- your body language, voice and the impact they play in the online ''grand scheme of things'';
- online presentations technical details (e.g. what microphone, lights, recommended software, 16:9 vs 4:3 formats, etc);
- what nobody tells you about text, contrast, colors, physical contexts, imagery and more.
You will learn it all through very practical examples, in different formats focused on enhanced content retention, and by using experiential learning methodologies. In practice however, it will all be as easy as a-b-c and the retention tenfold.
The workshop is led & facilitated by Bogdan Manta, Negotiations, Facilitation & Communication SME, with a background in Behavioral Science and Neuro-Marketing, combining behavioural psychology with very practical training experience.
For 17 years he has worked as a creative, program director, content creator, show caller, negotiator, speaker coach, senior project manager, or corporate storyteller, developing projects, programs and experiences for most Fortune 500 companies, associations or non-profit organizations.
When it comes to facilitating, teaching and coaching, he focuses on applying neuropsychology to different learning models, emphasizing the human sensorimotor, cognitive, and affective response to stimuli. Bogdan uses complex methodologies, but in practice, the learning is as simple as a-b-c.