Not Hocus-Pocus, but Neuroscientific Focus.
Elevate Your Professional Self!
This 1-day workshop will focus on personal branding, high-level interviews and executive search, impactful presentations, the psychology of presenting, writing a successful 1-page CV and why that’s important, negotiation techniques proven to work, or stakeholder management.
23 Nov 2019, 10:00 – 17:00
Creative Point - Inspiring Meeting Rooms, Kanaalstraat 132 H, 1054 XN Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
This 1-day workshop is aimed to help you develop a higher expression of your professional self.
During this very practical workshop, developed especially for elevating your professional skills, you will learn about:
- personal branding;
- high-level interviews and executive search ;
- impactful presentations;
- psychology of public speaking;
- writing a successful 1-page CV and why that’s important;
- negotiation techniques proven to work, in the workplace or within a job search;
- how to successfully manage your stakeholders.
We will also focus on:
- body language, voice; AVK (audio – visual – kinesthetic);
- how to conquer your fear and how to use that nervousness and elevate your interview responses or presentation;
- how to activate your audience and/or change their perspective and behavior.
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.