Not Hocus-Pocus, but Neuroscientific Focus.
Business Understanding: 14 Power Questions for Data Professionals
Are you tired of not seeing the results of your work? Let’s enhance your impact: understand the business need and experience the joy of seeing people use your data products.
09 Jun 2021, 15:00 – 18:00 CEST
About the Event
You’ve worked hard on a dashboard. Or a predictive model. Or you’ve performed a deep analysis, and now you have valuable insights.
But then, weeks later, you discover that people are not using what you’ve created. Your hard work dies in a dusty Inbox folder. Buried under hundreds of other priorities. Frustrating.
You think: “How can they not understand how important my input is?”
You are not alone. This is what many data professionals experience.
But there is a way to prevent this frustration.
And that’s what this workshop will do, through a combination of scientific insights and practical exercises.
What you will learn
· How to uncover the real business need: the question behind the question. You’ll learn how to deal with a person saying: “I want AI.”
· How to win the confidence of the end-users of your data products
· How to say “no” without offending other people
· What mindset you need to make a big impact in your data work
· The single question to instantly gain buy-in from stakeholders
Who is this workshop for?
· You work in data, probably as a data scientist, analyst, or engineer
What can you expect
· An interactive workshop, packed with practical lessons you can apply in your job right away
You can find Gilbert Eijkelenboom wherever psychology and data meet. While Gilbert’s academic background is in Behavioral Science, he has built a career in Analytics consulting. Combining both worlds, Gilbert founded the company MindSpeaking: soft skills for data science & analytics.
He has 5 years of training experience and loves to help professionals make a bigger impact with their data skills. Next to giving trainings, Gilbert enjoys writing. Last year, he published the book "People Skills for Analytical Thinkers".
You will receive the login details and homework a few days before the intensive workshop.€139.00Tax: BTW includedSold Out
You will receive the login details and homework a few days before the intensive workshop.€149.00Tax: BTW included
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.