Not Hocus-Pocus, but Neuroscientific Focus.
Boost Your (Online) Presentations Skills, Stand Out From The Crowd! (1)
Do you regularly present to colleagues, customers, or on stage in front of a large audience? Are you now doing it also online? Then you should consider this intensive workshop. Why? Because when it comes to being truly memorable, your glowing charisma may not be enough.
04 Aug 2020, 08:30 – 12:30 CEST
About the Event
During the very practical intensive workshop, developed especially for taking your public speaking, presenting and presentations skills to the next level, we will focus on very practical exercises and techniques:
- how to activate your audience and/or change their perspective and behavior through practical team exercises;
- how to effectively use your body language, or voice, in order to enhance your message;
- breaking down the nervous repetitions, uncomfortable ticks;
- working on story structures which will help you to be an impactful presenter;
- delivering 1-on-1 feedback coaching (on the spot);
- how to conquer your fear and how to use that nervousness and elevate your speech or presentation;
- impromptu speaking, with exercises meant to help you speak off the cuff in any given situation;
- interview type situational conversations, to prep you for specific team presentations or specific negotiations;
- how to create interaction with your audience during an online presentation;
- how to effectively use the right emotions and trigger the right hormones & neurotransmitters, even during a virtual training;
- the power of visual aids;
- your body language, voice and the impact they play in the online ''grand scheme of things'';
- what are the human contexts and how are they fundamentally impacting your speech or presentation;
- the fundamental difference between a poor quality slideshow from a shared screen and a regular training app, and your next level presentation;
- presentations technical details (e.g. microphones, sound check, angles of light, 16:9 vs 4:3 formats, etc);
- what nobody tells you about text, contrast, colors, physical contexts, imagery and more.
- facilitation interactive exercises to prep you for developing further your facilitation skills;
- improving your elevator pitch or short personal introduction, with feedback given on the spot.
Reinventing the Art of Presenting and Speaking in Public
You will learn it all through very practical exercises, in different formats focused on enhanced content retention, and through different presentation techniques, using experiential learning methodologies. In practice however, it will all be as easy as a-b-c.
The training is led & facilitated by Bogdan Manta, Negotiations, Behavioral Public Speaking & Live Communications Expert. For more than 17 years Bogdan has worked as a speaker coach, pitch specialist, content creative, program director, show producer, negotiator, senior project manager, or corporate storyteller, developing projects, programs and experiences for most Fortune 500 companies, associations or non-profit organizations.
When it comes to facilitating, teaching and coaching, he focuses on applying neuropsychology to different learning models, emphasizing the human sensorimotor, cognitive, and affective response to stimuli. Bogdan uses complex methodologies, but in practice, the learning is as simple as a-b-c.
You will receive the online workshop details after purchasing the ticket and again one day before the training.
Including One 1-on-1 Session
You will receive the online training details after purchasing the ticket and again one day before the training.
When booking your spot for any of the workshops, you agree with our terms and conditions.